Our global GroWiT community came together for another inspiring virtual event The panel tackled 'forbidden topics' which we feel are hard to discuss but are absolutely essential to change the current and impact the tech industry in a positive way.
Entitled 'Diversity: The Forbidden Topics', we were delighted to welcome four technical and commercial leaders from renowned organizations to our panel.
Key themes of the virtual event included:
- Creating the right work life balance as a woman in tech
- Biggest barriers to career progression into senior roles
- Acknowledging and overcoming the gender pay gap
- Biggest contributors to inequality in the workplace
Meet the panelists:
- Malia Mason: CEO & Founder at Integrum
- Shibani Rai: Head of She Loves Data (California)
- Marsha Wilson: President at ScaleSec
- Joanna Mazgaj: CloudOps Manager at Tala
- Nicole Casares: Led Fronted Web Development Instructor at CodeTalk
Check out the recorded event below: