Stott and May recently hosted our very first Salesforce virtual event entitled 'How can the COE step up in times of uncertainty?'. We were delighted to welcome four brilliant Salesforce and CRM leaders from renowned organizations to our panel.
The establishment of a Salesforce COE is an intentional business decision to stand up and support Salesforce investment and strategy.
Our panel discussed how the COE can respond in adding/enabling meaningful, measurable, impact to a business and it's customers, as companies face new challenges from having a distributed workforce, to disjointed return to work requirements/guidelines and leaner budgets.
Meet the panelists:
- Velu Palani: Snr Director, Salesforce Platform Lead at Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Kim Gandhi: Global Digital Experience Program Manager at Cargill
- Brian Berg: Assistant Vice President, Salesforce Platform Owner at Pacific Life
- Adil Siddiqui: Director, Customer Success - Health Care & Life Sciences at Salesforce
Meet the moderator:
- Jim Petrassi: CTO at Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Check out the recorded event below: